CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SITE FOR OUR SPRING SALE.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
MA-MA Sales is a children?s, women, and maternity consignment sale for all of Western New York located in Niagara County. Two sales are held each year; one in the spring and one in the fall.
Our consignment sale gives you the opportunity to sell your lightly used children , women and maternity clothing, toys, baby gear and furniture and receive up to 75% of your selling price. It?s a chance to clean out your closets and MAke MAd money!
Why become a consignor at MA-MA Sales?
- You get to set your own price!
- You earn 60% of your total selling price. Volunteer at the sale and you earn 70%, work 2 shifts and your earnings are now 75% of your total sales!
- Make money selling your used items without having to deal with advertising costs, mailing expenses or setting up and manning a yard sale!
- Craig's list is great - but this way you can sell all your children's items at once not having to set up appointments with people and inviting strangers into your homes.
- People will generally pay more for quality items at a consignment sale than at a yard sale.
- Shoppers attending a MA-MA Sale are looking for children, women, and maternity items so you are selling to the right market!
- If your item does not sell you can pick it up or donate it to a local charity!
- You have successfully cleaned out your closets and MAde MAd money doing it!
- You receive a hassle free check within two weeks of the sale.
- Meet and work with fellow moms - our sales are a great place to make friends!
- I go out of my way to make your consigning experience enjoyable!
Why shop at a MA-MA Sales seasonal consignment event?
- You can see exactly what you are purchasing.
- Prices are a fraction of the original cost but merchandise is like new.
- You can meet other mothers who like to save money like you do!
- There is no charge to shop at a MA-MA Sales event!
- Great variety of merchandise!
- Items are checked for cleanliness, and defects.
- It's fun to shop for bargains!
- Be environmental....not only are you recycling and keeping things out of precious landfill space, you are saving gas with one stop shopping for all your family's needs.